17 Mar Using Artful Agenda as a Water Tracker
The human body is made up of about 60 percent water, so making sure you don’t get dehydrated is crucial for allowing your body to function properly.
Dehydration and Underhydration
Dehydration and underhydration (also known as moderate dehydration) are extremely common among both kids and adults. In fact, many people exist in a state of underhydration without ever being aware. That’s because underhydration can have few or very mild symptoms.
Dehydration tends to have more obvious symptoms. These can include headaches, dizziness, lightheadedness, trouble concentrating, muscle cramps, constipation and fatigue.
Getting Hydrated and Tracking Your Water Intake
Drinking water regularly can combat dehydration and underhydration. Tracking your water intake is a good way to make sure you stay hydrated. The benefits of drinking enough water include improved concentration, enhanced physical performance, increased energy levels and so much more!
It can be easy to forget to drink or difficult to keep up with how much water you’ve already had to drink, and that’s where a water tracker comes in handy. With Artful Agenda, you have a convenient tracker that is a part of an app that you’re already using every day.
Using Artful Agenda to Track Your Water Intake
You can track your water in Artful Agenda’s daily view in both the mobile and desktop apps with a section dedicated to helping you drink the recommended eight glasses of water per day. To indicate that you’ve had a glass of water, you simply click on each glass of water when you want to mark it off.
You can also schedule reminders to drink water in your Artful Agenda. Add a calendar event at certain intervals throughout the day, and set an alarm for them so that you don’t forget to drink.
Making It a Part of Your Daily Routine
By using a water tracker, you can make drinking enough water a part of your daily routine. Here are some suggestions to help you consistently drink water until it becomes a habit.
- Drink a full glass of water every morning when you wake up to rehydrate your body after sleeping.
- Have at least one glass of water with every meal and snack.
- Take a few sips of water every time you take a social media break from work.
- Buy a water bottle with times on it from Amazon.
- Have one cup of water for every cup of non-water that you have throughout the day.
- Try drinking water when you start to feel hungry.
- Finish at least one bottle of water during any workout you do.
- Drink a glass of water before you go to sleep each night.
Start using Artful Agenda to track your water intake today! If you’re not currently an Artful Agenda user, start your free trial here.